Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Weekly Etsy Find #18

Another Wednesday, another Weekly Etsy Find.  This week I am not just featuring a single item, but a whole shop.
The shop is called Trending Shirts.  Click the link to visit the site.  There is a lot to explore and purchase.  I couldn't pick just one item to feature for the week.  My personal favorites are the following:

Gotham T- Shirt | Gotham City Police Dept
This sweet Gotham inspired t-shirt

Game of Thrones Mug |Sorry Ladies I’m in the Night’s Watch Coffee Cup
Game of Thrones!

The Walking Dead T- Shirt | Terminus
You can't go wrong with a Walking Dead reference.

The Walking Dead Coral Mug | Rick Grimes Carl Joke Coffee Cup
This one just makes me laugh.



Like I said earlier, there is a lot to look at in this shop.  It seems to mostly be t-shirts and coffee mugs that are mostly Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.  Both are awesome shows so I am sold.  There are some other hidden gems in there as well so go ahead click the link listed above and check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment