Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Weekly Etsy Find #19

Hello lovely readers! Welcome once again to Wednesday Weekly Etsy Find.  It seems more and more I am finding stuff that I love on Etsy.  It is my obsession.  One that I love sharing with you all.  Let's get to this weeks find.

This week I found these sweet shot glasses.  Of course they are not just normal shot glasses.  They feature the Hogwarts Houses.


Harry Potter House Logo Shot Glass Set of 4

I think the reason I really like them is that they are just so simple.  Yet they combine shot glasses with one of my favorite book series.  You can check out the glasses along with the rest of the shop at Puppy Bao Creations.   Check them out!

That is all until next time.  Until next week. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete