Sunday, June 1, 2014

Etsy: the place for fans to shop




If you haven't found or checked out Etsy.com yet, I highly recommend it.  There is so much good stuff on there.  All is unique and a lot of it is handmade.  I especially like it because there is a whole bunch of one of a kind stuff made by fans for fans.  It is a nerdy paradise.  Here a couple of my current favorite items and shops.


Supernatural BraceletFirst off there is the shop KohlisKreations.  There is not a whole lot in the shop but I like each piece.  My favorite is probably the Supernatural bracelet shown here.  It has a car charm as well as a charm representing Dean's necklace. Overall very cool if you are a fan of the show.   There is also a Sherlock bracelet as well as a second Supernatural one.  I even think the Dr. Who and Ballerina bracelets look good, and I'm not even a Dr. Who fan.




The Key to 221B: A Sherlock Inspired NecklaceNext up is a more recently discovered shop called Mazikeen Studios Again they have a lot of fandom inspired jewelry.  There is the typical Dr. Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural but they also have some Hannibal, Firefly, and Game of Thrones merchandise.  My personal favorites that I am tempted to buy are the Room 221 B necklace and the Firefly key ring and the Firefly Bracelet.  Hmm which to buy first..decisions decisions.





I'm going to be honest, I will probably never be able to afford this next item.  However, they are still pretty fabulous.  I am a fan of Pantone as well as Marvel comics.  This unites the two and it totally works.  Take a look at these kick a#% prints.  I love each one incredibly.  You can find them here


The Avengers Pantone Collection - 11x17" Art Prints, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, loki, Marvel, Minimal Movie Poster Superhero


Harry Potter Hoodie. Harry Potter . Always Harry Potter Hoodie . Harry Potter Always . Always Harry Potter . Harry Potter Always Hoodie .
The next item we have is something that is truly functional.  At least it would be for me because I am always wearing a sweatshirt.   Here you can find these sweet hoodies featuring Harry Potter.  The front is the Deathly Hallows symbol alongside "always"  while the back has all of the books listed.  It is just simple and nerdy at the same time.  It would be great if they came in other color choices though.



Last but not least, there is this epic book shelf.  This is another one that I will probably never buy or afford.  It does look great though and would look nice on my wall.  It is Batman symbol shaped.  This particular one is from The Dark Knight.  They also have a more classic looking Bat Symbol, one from Arkham Asylum as well as some Iron Man fixtures.  All look superbly made.  This Dark Knight one is my favorite. Check out the shop at Fiction Furniture.
Batman: The Dark Knight

That it all I have for you today.  Hope you enjoyed our adventure into Etsy.com.  If you have any other items or shops to recommend let me know in the comics.  I would love to hear about them.  


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! This is Mazi from Mazikeen Studios! I noticed some traffic to my etsy shop from your site and wanted to stop on by and check it out! Thanks so much for the recommendation! I came by to say thanks but I'm definitely going to be a regular reader from now on; you content is so entirely up my alley that it isn't even funny! And I'm pretty in love with your background. <3 Again, thank you thank you thank you for the promo! <3 <3 <3 Mazi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment and for stopping by. I am glad you enjoyed our blog. I honestly did not think my post would have led to traffic on the stay sites but I'm glad it did. Thanks again. I really do enjoy your shop and will probably be buying something on the future once I make a decision. Thanks for what you do and thanks again for coming by. -Ashley

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete