Monday, June 30, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Robert Downey Jr.


    The sexiest thing about Robert Downey Jr. is just how deep he gets into character. The man lives and breaths Iron Man 24/7, at least that's what it looks and sounds like when he is in the media.  He truly is Iron Man/Tony Stark. No other man can play this part.




    Another thing to admire about him is his journey to become a success again. After his time in jail and dealing with drugs, he turned his life around. It makes him a role model outside of the Marvel Universe as well. If he did not turn his life around there wouldn't be the Tony Stark that we know today.

Just because it's Man Crush Monday, you get to see my favorite gif of Iron Man below!

I'm sorry but I think I actually gasped during this part of Iron Man 3 when I saw it in theaters. Can he dance in every movie please?

I am pretty excited about Avengers: Age of Ultron. I really hope that there is a lot of Iron Man in it. I know that Robert Downey Jr. already completed filming though. I guess we will just have to wait until next year to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment