Monday, October 20, 2014

Gotham: Viper

What another interesting episode of Gotham. I am really beginning to like this show.  This week was about a terrible drug being dispersed throughout Gotham that made the taker extremely strong but then eventually killed them.  Of course Gordon and Bullock were put in charge of the case.  We also got to see what Oswald is up to once again over at camp Maroni.
This was an interesting concept this week.  I'm going to try and not give much away but there is some Wayne Enterprises involved with everything.  I am still curious as to who just takes a random green drug handed to you on the street.  I get there are addicts in the world but really, none of these people found this suspicious?  Just saying.
As usual my favorite part was seeing what Oswald is up to.  He told Maroni (played by David Zayas, previously from Dexter) his past with Falcone and Fish Mooney.  The dude has balls.  I am pretty sure Maroni likes this and is beginning to like him.  Where will he go next?
Finally, we go to see just what Fish Mooney is up to with her newest employee.  That sneaky woman has some big plans for power I think.  It is starting to make sense.

I do wish they would feature Ed Nigma a little bit more.  He appeared once again but only briefly.  I am assuming his role will expand in the future once the Penguins story line is closer to being completed.  Regardless, still a good show.  What were your thoughts on this weeks episode?


No comments:

Post a Comment