Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Weekly Etsy Find #2






Hello there friends.  It is time for another Wednesday Weekly Etsy Find!  I hope you are as excited as I am.
This week I give to you not just one item, but a whole shop.  This is because I for one am not sure what item I would like to buy from the shop.
I have a young pup who is very spoiled.  I have been looking at fun Etsy stuff for him such as toys, Halloween costumes and collars.  This weeks find features a shop that sells collars.
Say hello to Faux Paws (click to visit) They have a ton to choose from.  Whether it is a movie, or a toy, or a specific character they may just have it.  They all look super cute and have good ratings as well.  I love the name too.
My favorites that I am trying to decide are the Batman, the Marvel comics, and the comic book words.  I really cannot decide which one to get the pup.  Or do I get all?  Any suggestions guys? I think i have time though before I buy seeing as right now the dog keeps chewing his collar-he has been through two already.  I am not buying something nice like this to have it destroyed.

Anyway, you should go check out the shop by clicking the link above.  If you are an animal lover you won't be disappointed.  Until next week.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment