Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Weekly Etsy Find #5

The shop


Hello there, time for another Wednesday Weekly Etsy Find.  This week I have something for Game of Thrones fans.  I found this gem just this week!

The shop Lorinas has these great, hand painted GoT banners for each Great house.  I am posting for House Stark since that is my favorite but they have each of the houses and then some.  They all look very well done and true to the show.  The shop has a five star rating as well which always helps me personally decide if I want to buy from a particular shop or not.  Check them out by clicking the link above for more of the artwork.

Hand Painted Canvas "Winter is Coming" Banner - Game of Thrones - House Stark - Direwolf - Sigil - Wall Hanging - Wall Art - Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment