Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Etsy Weekly Find #3

I am a fan of flat shoes.  Especially something easy to slip on, and especially Toms.  I have no real idea why.  Maybe the ease?  Either way I have quite a few pairs lately and may just be adding more to my wardrobe.  Especially awesome shoes with designs like this weeks , Weekly Etsy Find.
This week I am featuring the shop called ScootShoes.  More specifically these sweet kicks.
Iron Man Shoes
Click here to check them out further. 

Iron man shoes!!  I love them.  Simple, yet epic.   I really like the arc reactor on the one shoe for some reason.   I would totally wear these.  I also really like some of the other shoes the shop has.  My other favorites are the Buzz Lightyear and Woody shoes, the Little Mermaid pair, and the Wonder Woman (and I'm not even DC/Wonder Woman Fan! usually).  All of the shoes look great in photos and the shop has very good reviews for the most part. 
What do you think of the shoes?  What's your favorite or what would you like to see on a shoe?  Le me know in comments.  I am always happy to hear from readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment