Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gotham Episode 3: The Balloonman

Let's talk about Monday's episode of Gotham.  If you haven't watched it yet and plan to caution: possible spoilers ahead.
Let's start with this weeks villain.  He wasn't the worst villain there is. I mean he was sort of a vigilante.  It almost seemed like young Bruce Wayne looked up to him to a certain extent.  With the exception of the murdering people.  Like he said "he killed people, that makes him a criminal".  Hmm, I see some Batman characteristics already. After all Batman's #1 rule is he does not kill.
Another doping of interest this week was more back story on Barbara and detective Montoya.  Very interesting indeed.  That relationship could be interesting in the future.

And finally, Arkham.  Yes, it was mentioned several times again this week.  I have a feeling Arkham will be big and exciting when it arrives.  I'm thinking it will finally make an appearance next week seeing as the episode is titled Arkham.  I for one am excited for this.  I am hoping other great villains like Harley Quinn and Scarecrow show up along with it too.  Fingers crossed.

What did you think of this week?  Like or dislike?  What are you looking forward too going forward?  Let me know in the comments.  Until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment