Monday, July 14, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Hugh Jackman


X-Men was what started it all for me. It was the first Marvel movie that I had ever seen, the first comic book thing that i ever got in to. Therefor, Hugh Jackman became my favorite from the movie. I really liked the Wolverine character. My favorite thing about him is his sarcasm and wit. He tells it like it is and isn't afraid to call people out on their bullshit. 

I think my favorite thing about Hugh Jackman is his passion for his roles. I follow him on Instagram and it is filled with pictures of his various appearances for his different roles. It really shows just how much he loves what he does.  He's next slated to play Blackbeard in the new movie Pan. I'm pretty excited about this because Blackbeard is my favorite pirate. Let's see how good Hugh Jackman's interpretation of him is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment