Monday, July 7, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Chris Evans

Well since the 4th of July just passed, I figured this Monday's post should be about the one and only Captain America!
Not many people can say that they are 2 superheros. Chris Evans plays not only Captain America but Johnny Storm as well. I just recently saw The Fantastic Four a couple of months ago. It wasn't as terrible as I was made to believe but it was pretty cheesy. Johnny Storm was my favorite though, it was just so opposite of Captain America. It's kind of cool that he got to play two vastly different characters in the Marvel world.

I have to admit that, Captain America is not one of my favorite characters. I love the character and how Chris Evans portrays him, I just kind of thought he was just OK. Fast forward to the Avengers and I began to see just how important he was. I began to give him a little more respect. Then I saw The Winter Soldier! It was amazing! Totally different from the first two movies. I could tell that Chris Evans was really owning his role as the Captain. It's nice to see a little patriotism nowadays. 

I can't wait to see how the events of Winter Soldier effect The Avengers: Age of Ultron. 



No comments:

Post a Comment