Monday, December 22, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Lee Pace

Lee Pace:


Why We Love Him: I have to admit that I had never heard of Lee Pace before The Hobbit. I guess he was in one of the Twilight movies but I haven't watched those movies since they first came out. We can just forget Twilight and skip right to his amazing performance in The Hobbit. He makes a perfect Thranduil, he is so regal and flawless. His piercing, blue eyes really make the character too. Then he plays Ronin in Guardians of the Galaxy which is a great role as well. I could have used a little bit more of him on the screen though. 

Nerdy Role(s): Pushing Daisies (never watched this but it has a following on Tumblr), The Hobbit Trilogy, Guardians of the Galaxy. 


Upcoming Role(s):
  • The Mindy Project
  • Revolt
  • Icon
  • Halt and Catch Fire (TV series)



No comments:

Post a Comment