Sunday, July 13, 2014

Quidditch World Cup

In case you missed it, the Quidditch World Cup took place this weekend in the Harry Potter Universe.  The cup saw Brazil and Bulgaria fighting for the top prize. It sound alike it was a good match according to the report by Ginny Potter (Weasley) with some additional commentary by Rita Skeeter.
You can check out the entire commentary on Pottermore if you know your login information.  Otherwise, I will post it down below to the best of my abilities.  
J.K. Rowling seems to be busy posting these goodies on Pottermore.  I personally prefer this over the article published earlier last week.  It kind of made me feel like I was there.
My favorite parts are probably Rita's commentary.  Yes, she is obnoxious and O do not like her.  It does however make for some interesting commentary for us readers and is full of some interesting information such as:
-Luna's wedding attire of rainbows, spangles and a tiara of unicorn horns.
-Percy Wesley is aging and is Head of the Dept. Or Magical Transportation.
-Young Albums cheers against the rest of the family
Rob still holds a grudge for Victor Krum it appears.

And finally Bulgaria beats Brazil! Day to go Bulgaria. Congrats.

I am having trouble adding the commentary.  I will try it again later when I am no longer at work.  I will post it in a separate post.  Sorry for the delay.





























No comments:

Post a Comment