Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Weekly Etsy Find #6

Hello everyone and welcome once again to your Wednesday Weekly Etsy Find.  Halloween is so close!  I for one am excited, it is afterall my favoirte holiday.  Therefore this week I am featuring not one but two items related to Halloween.
First we have this cute little dog costume.  Yes, I said dog costume.  I want to dress my dog up this year because I am somewhat crazy.  Seeing as I am hoping to dress as Bellatrix Lestrange this year I went to Etsy to find something for the dog related to Harry Potter.  I found this cute, simple outfit.
handmade Harry potter pet costume
What I like is it is easy for most people to understand-no explanations as to what it is supposed to be.  Plus it is only 7.99$ plus shipping and handling.  Seeing as I am not sure if my dog will even tolerate having it on and he chews everything lately it is nice to not have to spend a boatload on something for a night or two.  You can find this item and other Halloween inspired items at Di Ash Designs.

As I said before, I am hoping to go as Bellatrix this year.  Again, I turned to Etsy for ideas and help.  I found this gem-a necklace very similar to what Bellatrix wears.  Now if only I could find a dress that would work and make a wand (found how to do that on Pinterest)
Bellatrix Lestrange Necklace Bird Skull, Raven, Crow, on Black Ribbon, Plain or Floral Skull, Silver or Brass Tones, Harry Potter Inspired
The necklace and Bellatrix for comparison. 

You can check out the necklace at DoubleDmentia.  They also have some other interesting jewelry as well that you should check out.

That is it for this week.  Let me know what ideas you have for ideas in the comments?  I'm always interested to hear of costume ideas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment