Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies Character Posters

    The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies is coming on December 17th. Character posters have all been released and they are amazing!

Legolas and Thranduil have to be my favorite posters. Legolas is my favorite character in the whole world of Tolkien. Thranduil's picture is just stunning with his bright, blue eyes.

The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies posterThe Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies poster


Gandalf and Galadriel will be very interesting to watch in this next movie. Judging by other posters that I have seen, there is going to be some focus on their relationship. 

The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies posterThe Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies poster

Bard and Tauriel, I feel are kind of underrated characters. For Tauriel that makes sense because she doesn't exist in the real Tolkien world. I still love that they added her in. Bard will have some glory in this movie, which I am excited about. 

The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies posterThe Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies Bilbo poster

Bilbo and Thorin, if the movie stays true to the book then these too will have a difficult relationship. Decisions will be made and lines will be crossed.

The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies posterhobbit_the_battle_of_the_five_armies_ver9_xlg

Peter Jackson, I love that he has a poster. This is a nod to his recurring cameo in the movies LOTR and The Hobbit. It's something that true fans will get right away. 

The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies poster

There are more posters that were released last week, but I wanted to focus on the character portraits. They are just beautiful photos. I cannot wait for this movie but at the same time I am a little sad. This will be the last Hobbit movie which means the last movie that has anything to do with Lord of the Rings. Let's hope it goes out with an amazing movie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment