Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Being a Disney Nerd

    I have had a huge passion for Disney since I was 6 months old. Even though I don't remember it, that was when I first went to Disney World. Now that passion has grown so much that I want to move to Florida and hopefully work for Disney. How is that being nerdy you ask? Well let me tell you!

    Being a Disney Nerd can encompass anything Disney related. From watching every single movie to visiting the parks on a regular basis. For me, I am a Disney Nerd when it comes to the parks. I can tell you anything that you need to know about planning a trip to either Walt Disney World or Disneyland. That's where my passion and nerdiness come from, visiting the parks.

I take this same picture almost  every year that I visit Disney World! 
2014

     The best part about loving Disney so much is that when you visit the parks you are not alone. Every person there loves Disney and isn't afraid to show it. This is the place where you can dress like a Disney character, wear ears or sing and dance down the street. No one makes fun of you and no one laughs at you. You are free to be yourself and that is what really resonates with me. 


    Never be afraid to show your Disney Nerd side with your ears and pins and all that. That stuff just shows how much of a nerd you really are.  Disney makes it so easy to be passionate about the parks. Between the rides, characters and merchandise there are many ways to be nerdy. I know of people that know everything about the history and building of the rides to people that have met every character multiple times. 

    Even if you have never been to the parks you can still be a Disney Nerd. Just watch the movies a million times and sing the songs and you've qualified. That is just another way to show your true love and passion for Disney. Collecting is a way that people can be Disney Nerds as well. Movie posters, stuffed animals and more. My family collects ornaments and snow globes. We  have a Disney tree every year and it can never be big enough. 

    Being a Disney Nerd is so much fun and really brings out the child in you. Disney has a way of making you feel like you have no other worries in the world. Being a Disney Nerd just makes you a happier person and can really be a life saver when you are stressed you. Now go out there and don't be afraid to let people know that you love Disney! 















No comments:

Post a Comment