Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Weekly Etsy Find #4

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by on this lovely Wednesday.  Here is your Wednesday Weekly Etsy Find (I still love the alliteration).  This week is this epic, awesome, and useful coffee mug.
I say epic cause it just is for any Harry Potter fan out there and useful cause for a coffee fanatic like me it is very useful.
Handmade Harry Potter Mug: Grim Edition

You can find this mug over at TooLegitToKnit.  In addition to this Harry Potter inspired piece of artwork they have several other designs to choose from including but not limited to Lord of the Rings and How I Met Your Mother.  There is also a pretty cool Sherlock cup as well (thinking of you Cecelia).  My favorite though is still this one.  My favorite part is the grim at the bottom.  Professor Trelawney would be proud.  When you have a chance check it out further by clicking the link above along with the shop.  
That my friends is your Weekly Etsy Find.  

No comments:

Post a Comment