Monday, March 2, 2015

Newest Spiderman News

Earlier Cecelia posted that Spider-man was officially coming to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.   Fanboys rejoiced and then began to wonder who would write and direct. Now that has been answered.
Recent reports say that Drew Goddard has been tapped to both write and direct the new Spider-man series.  Goddard is known for writing World War Z, Cloverfield and has also written episodes for the Netflix Original: Daredevil coming out this year.  He has directed...nothing other than the Cabin in the Woods.
Not being a huge Spidey fan to begin with the fact that he was coming to the MCU wasn't a big deal for me personally.  Now seeing who the director/writer is I still question this whole thing.  I will not write it off completely though.   I can still hope that Spider-man will be recast.  Fingers crossed on that.
What does everyone else think about this news.  Happy, excited, or like me questioning the choice of director?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment