Monday, August 25, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Dane DeHaan

     Since the new Spiderman movie came out last week, I figured that I would talk about one of the characters. I am way more of a fan of the Green Goblin in the reboot than I am of Spiderman.

     Dane DeHaan was pretty much unknown until this year. He was cast as the new Green Goblin in The Amazing Spiderman 2. He has been in more movies than this but nothing with this much popularity before.
 

      He is another one of those actors that looks really cute depending on the photograph. His Green Goblin is more goblin looking than the original. He looks like how a Marvel villain should look, he looks like a goblin. Hopefully we will see a lot more of him in the third movie. 


     Dane DeHaan brings a lot more personality to Harry Osborne than James Franco's portrayal in the original trilogy. You get a better sense of why he gets so desperate and eventually turns into the Green Goblin. It makes way more sense than the original, there is a better reason for the transformation. I can't wait to see Dane DeHaan again in the next movie! He really is one of my favorites in this new trilogy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment