Tuesday, August 19, 2014

More Goodies on Pottermore: Celestina Warbeck

The ever wonderful J.K. Rowling sure has been busy these days adding tidbits to Potter more lately.  First it was the Quidditch world cup about a month ago, now we are getting some more information about Celestina Warbeck.  Molly Weasley would be excited.
 For those of you who do not have Potter more account or who are like me and the new content is still locked for some reason (I was very disappointed), here is the biography about the songstress that I got from Today.com. I believe it is the full story.  If not, let me know and I apologize.  I am working on unlocking it myself.  Without further rambling I give you some further info on Celestina Warbeck


Celestina Warbeck
Birthday: August 18
Wand: Larch and phoenix feather, 10 1/2 inches long, flexible 
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Special abilities: Ability to drown out a chorus of banshees, tap-dancing, fancy baking
Parentage: Wizard father, Muggle mother
Family: Has married three times; one son
Hobbies: Travelling in fabulous style, breeding rough-coated Crups, relaxing in any of her eight homes 

You can check out the remainder of the story either st Pottermore.com or at Today.com.

My favorite parts are about her upbringing as well as explanation as to why sweet Molly has never had the chance to see her live. I recommend any Potter fan check it out.  Until next time.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment