Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Favorite Marvel Heroes

I have come to find that I either love the villains or the secondary characters in most movies. I still love the main characters like Iron man or Wolverine, I just tend to like the less popular characters a little bit better.
Here are some of my favorite Marvel Heroes, in no particular order.




Black Widow~

I wasn't a huge fan of Black Widow in the first two movies that she was in but when I saw Captain America: Winter Soldier I became a fan. In CAWS, she had a huge role and it was nice to see the focus on a strong, female character for once. They showed a lot more emotion with the character that we hadn't seen before. It made her seem more human and a little bit relate-able.

Hawkeye~

I know that most people who are fans of the movies/comics give Hawkeye a hard time. I personally love him and he is probably my favorite Marvel hero. I feel that he is a valuable part of The Avengers and hopefully we will see that in Age of Ultron. Sure, he wasn't the most valuable in The Avengers but he was still awesome to watch. No one can discredit his awesome bow and arrow skills. His arrows do really cool things too. I really hope his character gets more of a voice in the next movie.


Gambit/Remy LeBeau~

When I saw I love Gambit, I mean the Taylor Kitsch version. I am super mad about this new Channing Tatum version that is set to come out. Taylor Kitsch just fits the part so well and looks like he belongs at the card table in New Orleans. I love Gambit because of his sarcasm and mutant abilities. He is quite unique with his abilities and his staff is pretty awesome.

Iceman/Bobby Drake~

I don't know why Iceman is my favorite in the X-Men series, he just always has been. X-Men was one of the first Marvel movies that I had ever seen and Iceman was just really cool (no pun intended!). In Days of Future Past, he finally had a bigger part and he actually had conversations with people. It was nice to see such a small character get a slightly larger role.

Peter Quill/Starlord~

Having just seen Guardians of the Galaxy twice, Peter Quill quickly became a favorite. He was just so sarcastic and witty. I haven't laughed that much at a movie for a long time! I can't give too much away because the movie is still so new, but I think Starlord is going to become a fan favorite. His ability as a leader was also an awesome quality as to why I like him so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment