Monday, August 18, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Jeremy Renner

Oh Jeremy Renner.... It was so difficult to find a picture to put on this post because they are all just so good.
    I chose the two above because they show what I think is his personality. He can be very serious and then turn around and be a total goofball. That just makes him so much more endearing and sexy. I think Jeremy Renner appeals to me so much because he just has this bad boy aura about him. Its funny because I don't think he has played the bad guy in any of the movies that I have seen him in. Except Dahmer, but that's a different kind of bad guy! 

     My favorite role of his has to be, Hawkeye. Everyone gives Hawkeye such a hard time because of the first Avengers movie. I really hope that he gets a bigger role in the next one. I hope he speaks more too! I think Jeremy Renner's performance was great given what little screen time he had. He will always be my favorite Avenger!

No comments:

Post a Comment