Monday, August 11, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Orlando Bloom

    Back in 2001, when the first Lord of the Rings movie came out, Orlando Bloom was my first celebrity crush. Now that I am 25 and have seen many more nerdy movies with brilliant and adorable actors, my crushes have changed. Orlando Bloom is still in the top 5, but my number 1 has changed a few times. While I do not really agree with his character, Legolas, being in the new Hobbit trilogy; I find him as an added bonus to the movies. His presence connects the two trilogies together. Not to mention, Legolas is pretty bad-ass to watch. 

     Fast forward to 2003 and Orlando Bloom was in another movie that I became obsessed with, Pirates of the Caribbean. To this day, I still am totally obsessed with pirates. The real ones and the fake ones! Now if we fast forward even further, to 2014, Orlando Bloom did something that gained him a little more fame. He punched Justin Beiber! I know violence isn't the answer and blah blah blah, but that kid deserves a punch. I'm just glad it was one of my favorite actors that finally did it. 
     I feel like Orlando Bloom doesn't get enough credit for his acting abilities. He really needs to find more movies that showcase his talent for acting, not just doing amazing stunts. He will forever be one of my favorite actors. He really was the one that started it all with my nerdiness because Lord of the Rings quickly became one of my favorite movies. Thanks Orlando Bloom for being apart of 2 of my favorite fandoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment