Monday, August 4, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Chris Pratt



In honor of Guardians of the Galaxy coming out this past weekend, I figured I would make MCM fit accordingly.




    I have to admit, I had never really heard of Chris Pratt before this. I saw him in Wanted but didn't make the connection that I was looking at the same actor until later. After seeing the movie, Chris Pratt is one of my new favorites. I don't think that he is overly attractive, but his humor is. This movie was so funny and a lot of the funny parts involved  Christ Pratt's character.
   He fit in very well with the Marvel Universes and I am pretty excited to see where he goes from here. The announcement of a Guardians 2 is awesome. They can go so much deeper into Peter Quill's story. The first movie only scratched the surface.

Chris Pratt's next big role is equally as awesome as Guardians, Jurassic World! Like so many others, I have been waiting for this movie for a long time. I really hope that they do it justice. The 3rd one was so bad that they have a lot to make up for. I think Chris Pratt is up to par though. Let's hope he brings a little bit of Peter Quill's sarcasm with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment